Tuesday, October 8, 2013

MercedesBenzFashionWeekIstanbul

You guys, I think this will actually be a thing. A good thing, that is. A staff that isn't running around like headless chickens, (I just googled "chickens" to make sure that that was the plural format, unlike fish/fishes. That happens at 5:52am) shows that run smoothly (or in Ece Gozen's case, loud and "slapping" enough to get me to want to push the girls off the runway and start dancing. Thanks, Lust.) and a brand new location, I'm enjoying this more than I though I would.

I am a fashion editor after all, so go over to The Guide Istanbul's website for pictures, reviews, and street style from yesterday's shows. I should sleep now.

Kaf'dan by Elaidi, Ece Gozen, and Maid in Love by Hande Cokrak

follow me on blogspot, instagram, bloglovin', or twitter.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails