Sunday, February 14, 2010

2010ReadyToWearFALL

Just when I started enjoying the Spring/Summer fashion and Spring/Summer editorials, New York Fashion week stars, minus a fashion icon that will be missed forever. In the next couple of days, you'll see a lot of runway shows on this blog, considering I admire a huge range of clothes.
Put on your mini dress, sip something cold, and enjoy the Fall runway!

Generra
I've always said that I'm not so big on pink, but I love those skirts. And I really love how this is not a line where everything is black since it's winter time, the color combinations look amazing.


Jason Wu


Jeremy Laing
More layers...


Julian Louie


Rag & Bone
This line is the ultimate feel of winter time. I LOVE the layers and I am in love with all the wool sweaters. It makes me want to sit in front of a fireplace, wrapped in an oversized sweater, read a book and sip some wine. (European much?)



pictures via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails