Thursday, February 18, 2010

2010ReadyToWearFALL***

Marchesa
You can never go wrong with a Marchesa dress - the woman does no wrong! I would love to wear every one of her gowns! There is always something for every occasion!


Halston
The dresses are very provocative, yet simple. I like it!


Marc Jacobs
There was a time where I used to say that I could wear anything that Marc Jacobs designed. Now, some of his clothes are too crazy for me. I like wearing over the top things, but only to a certain extent.


Carolina Herrera
Carolina Herrera's designs aren't really for my age, and therefore I don't really understand most of it. I think she design for older women who like showing off the fact that they are wealthy. I like these looks though.


Zac Posen


pictures from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails