Thursday, February 18, 2010

Entry#8

I think it was sometime around the 20th of June when I was listening to this song, "Doing Girls Wrong" by Kanye West on my couch, waiting for him to come home. I can still smell the room, feel what I felt, and see what I saw around me that day. I had so many questions on my mind that I wanted to ask him, but I was so afraid of loosing him that I just wouldn't. That day though, I decided to get my answers, hoping it wouldn't effect us being, well, us... When he came in he was upset. He had some problems with the school and what he was doing here. Seeing him like that broke every part of me. So I couldn't. I think to this day, I still haven't gotten the answers for my questions, and that's why I'm not over him. Unfortunately, I don't have the right to ask anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails