Thursday, March 18, 2010

Entry#18

This never happened to me before; I'm on a plane and we have internet connection - the best thing that could happen to you on a plane I'm guessing. I'm on my way to New York to meet with my mom, have a burger at J.G. Melon, people watch at Cipprianni at Soho, and enjoy a different style they have going on there...

I have had a really good week last week; I went to an art gallery on friday with him and had such a good time. I found myself in a situation where the more you go around the room looking at the pictures, the better they get with the effect of wine that was being served. By the 4th time, every picture had it's story created by me, him, and a friend of his.
The week has been good too, I'm enjoying myself in his company, casually hanging out is good compared to that heartache.

SInce I work now, I seem to have no time for my friends, and I definitely don't have time to meet up with my friend Caro, who takes all my pictures. During this Spring Break, I will try to upload as many pictures as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails