Saturday, March 20, 2010

NewYorkDiary1

3 things you have to know about New York.

1. You're either overweight, or skinny. Skinny is considered to be a size zero; therefore someone like me, (I'm a size six) is overweight.
2. You're either underdressed, or you're overdressed, there is no middle. And by overdressed, I mean you're perfectly fine because you can pull off any clothing in New York.
3. It's all about who you know.

My mother and I decided to stay in the upper East Side so we could walk around Madison. We had lunch at Le Bilboquet, which is one of the best restaurants here, no doubt. The weather was beautiful, so New York was more alive than ever! Women were in mini dresses, and men had beige pants with button-up shirts. I thought it was the perfect chance for me to wear my Phillip Lim skirt.


At night, we went to Boom Boom Room, which is a very popular club at the Meatpacking district. You're not supposed to take any pictures, but as you can see, we didn't really care.


After Boom Boom Room, I went to One Oak with a friend of mine - man it felt good to dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails