Sunday, July 25, 2010

OutfitPost#31

When you're living away from home, you forget how much fun you have with your closest friends, real friends, the people who know you the best and who you're most comfortable around. I used to envy my younger older brother's friendships, since he grew up with all of his best friends. Mine took a while, but now I feel like I have that core group where I know I will have around me throughout my life.

Anyways, no need to get teary eyed.

Here are some unsuccessful pictures where you're supposed to see what I'm wearing on the way to the plane, (which is a white tee and skinny beige pants) but can't because of the lack of good photography!






I wore bands all throughout the trip, and I am really getting used to my hippie look with my hair this color actually =)

More pictures later!

2 comments:

  1. i just recently found out about your blog and i enjoy every word that u written here.i totally know how you feel about living apart your family,friends,and the love ones.it is such a heavy burden to carry.
    keep up with your good work
    xo
    Burcu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely words!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails