Sunday, August 15, 2010

OutfitPost#35

You know how I've been complaining about the pictures that were taken of me when I was in Istanbul? Here is why. When Carolina takes pictures of me, she always knows what she's doing.

I just got those pants from Zara yesterday when I finally went shopping. I love how they're almost the same color as my hair, and I love how they are transformable, if that's a word, from fancy sweatpants to "party pants." By the way, if you think that I'm being too posy in these pictures, I'm not. Our friend Lana was there with us while Caro took my pictures, and as always, she was cracking us up.

pictures by Carolina Ramirez.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry cookiem but I can t say that I loved them as always..
    I don t know why , I like the colors but there is something... I don t find what disturb me :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When Carolina takes pictures of me, she always knows what she's doing."

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails