Friday, August 13, 2010

StealingHisWardrobe

I've been getting into boyish outfits a lot. I started wearing my friend Ned's vintage looking watch, and I'm out hunting for an oversized sweater. Obviously there is a trend of oversized sweaters (the pink/blue Prada sweater) and high rise pants (Celine) that's catching up with everyone, and I think it makes women look even sexier. However, I have learned with experience that baggy clothes only flatter skinnier women. I used to wear baggy clothes around the age of 15, thinking it would hide my chubby body. Turns out, it just makes you look bigger. Listen to your mom kids, they know best!







pictures via Studded Hearts

1 comment:

  1. I got the first 2 blouses oh here, today at forever 21, 6 bux each! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails