Sunday, November 14, 2010

D&GSpringBackstage

So this is what addiction feels like... I couldn't stay away from uploading anything for more than 24 hours. So you don't really need to worry about the whole - I won't be able to upload for the next few days since I'm in New York post.

I woke up today to a beautiful New York morning. Then again, I didn't sleep AT ALL last night. We had great dinner with the fambam at Nobu, and all of them were almost asleep on the table by 10:00, so when we came back to the hotel, it was around 9 pm Frisco time for me. I went to bed 4 am New York time, and kept on waking up. Well, at least that means I get to sleep tonight.

Since I'm staying at the Upper East side, I thought high fashion news would fit best; hence the D&G campaign backstage pictures. While this uploads, I'm going to have to pick what to wear, while I listen to Kanye's mixtape which is what I've been listening to all plane ride long.










Pictures via fashiongonerouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails