Monday, November 15, 2010

NYPart1

I know, I know, I've been a real bad blogger lately. And although I've promised you that I'd write, I just couldn't seem to find the time to do so. However, we're here, now...

This post will most likely be more of a food post rather than a fashion one. Because for some reason, even though fashion is all around me and flowing through me in New York, it doesn't seem to be catching my eyes in stores. Well, maybe I'm not looking right.

Yesterday the whole family decided to go to Soho, especially since the weather was was warm enough to walk around, and Cipriani was the first place we wanted to eat at before anywhere else. And after that, the whole day has been a day of feasting, and a little bit of drinking. (Less for the family, much more for my brother.)

That's probably all the fashion shot you'll get from me. Me in my Jeffrey Campbell heels, and my checkered shirt.

As I have promised, it was a day of feasting; started off with Bellini's (and admiring the deserts from the bar), then the grissini crackers, then salad for me, pasta for the family. Then it was drinks at Felix. Then it was fried zucchini for the table, a veal shared with mom, and a whole beef, which you'll see the picture of, for my brother. He almost finished it, and the only reason he didn't was because my mom stopped him.

I'm going to try and include you more on the NY fashion scene tomorrow, as it is my very last day. 3 and a half days is way too short to be in New York, I know, but I have so much to do back home. Which reminds me, it's time to do some much needed hw.

Let me know how everyone's week is going!!





1 comment:

  1. i had never thought that i would want meals and desserts more than walking around the fifth avenue :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails