Monday, January 10, 2011

Entry#38

Quite a few of you asked me via email and comments where my friend got me my Skull Bracelet, and although I emailed the people who asked me on my mail, I forgot to post it on here. He apparently got it at a store in Nisantasi (sorry for the folks who live outside of Istanbul) called Midnight Express. If you end up getting it, send me pictures of how you guys style it!

~~~

Gecenlerde post ettigim Skull Braceletla ilgili bircok kisiden email ve comment aldim nereden aldigimla ilgili, ve emaillere cevap vermeme ragmen bloguma post etmeyi unutmusum. Arkadasim bana hediyeyi Nisantasi'nda (Istanbul disinda oturanlar icin uzgunum!) Midnight Express adli bir dukkandan almis. Eger olur da alirsaniz, nelerle taktiginizin bana resimlerini gonderin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails