Monday, January 17, 2011

GoldenGlobes2011

Literally halfway during this post, I fell asleep last night. I wanted to post my favorite looks from the Golden Globes, but sleep took over. It's okay though, there is always a tomorrow, right? So here are my favorites, from J. Mendell to Calvin Klein, from Oscar De La Renta to Marchesa, last night was a festival for my eyes. And although I didn't love Angelina's Versace, how can I complain when she and Brad Pitt are the best eye candy? And here is a tip you won't hear anywhere else: nude, peach and pink are in.

As for my guesses for the winners, I was almost always right with my predictions. I just really wanted Blue Valentine to win something. Next up, SAG Awards.

~~~

Dun gece bu post'u yazarken uyuya kalmisim, kismet bu guneymis. Dun geceki Golden Globe'lardan en sevdigim kiyafetlerin arasinda J. Mendell, Calvin Klein, Marchesa ve Oscar De La Renta vardi. Angelina Jolie'nin Versace elbisesine bayilmasam da, yaninda Brad Pitt varken, gozume en guzel gelen onlar oldu tabi!Bu arada da baska hicbir yerde bulamayazaginiz bir tiyo veriyim size; pembe, ten rengi ve tonlari bu donem cok populer...

Ben de kendi capimda her odul toreninde kazananlari bir tarafa yazarim daha toren baslamadan. Yaptigim cogu tahmin dogru cikti, ama gercekten Blue Valentine da birsey kazansin istiyordum. Onumuzdeki hafta, SAG Awards...


pictures via eonline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails