Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Oui"

Let's be fair; we can't all just go to Dior and buy a "Oui" ring. For some of us, that might mean not buying those other 10 rings that we want, or that one top that would go great with the recently purchased jeans, or for some of us, buying the "Oui" ring might mean hunger for the next couple of weeks till February arrives...

Since I'm a true friend, I will lend you a little secret of mine. I got mine made. Yup, you heard it right, I got mine made. After seeing the Oui ring on Garance Dore's blog , - fine, after my friend showed it to me on that blog - I started having dreams about it, and I thought "why not get it made at the Grand Bazaar?" So when I went there with my mom and aunt, since my aunt is crazy good with all these jewelry places, she took me to "Stef Jewelery," and I got my beautiful ring made there. They also have a spot in Nisantasi, (again, sorry for you who don't live in Istanbul) so you could go and get it made there too. From now on, it's a piece of jewelry I'll have on every day.

~~~

Gecenlerde bir arkadasim bana Garance Dore'nin blogunda bu "Oui" yazili yuzugu gostermisti, ve o gunden beri de nasil yapsam da bu yuzugu yaptirtsam diye dusunuyordum. Teyzem boyle yerleri cok iyi biliri, beni Kapali Carsi'da Stef Jewelry'e goturdu. (Isteyenler icin Nisanasi'nda da yerleri var.) Yuzugun siparisini verdikten sonra bugun aldigimdaki mutlulugumu anlatamam size... O kadar muhtesem yapmislar ki, bu kadar olur! Bundan sonra uzun sure cikaracagimi hic sanmiyorum...






And here is where the whole inspiration came from...

8 comments:

  1. bayıldımmm...en yakın zamanda stef jewelery ziyaret ediliyo o zaman:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gerçekten aynısı olmuş çok hoş güle güle tak:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bende istedim ondan !!!
    bende o zaman senin fotografini gösterip kuyumcuya bana bundan yap dicem =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eda cok tesekkurler!

    Sena, eger gidip Alara'ya yaptiginiz "Oui" yuzugunden istiyorum dersen Stefan Bey hemen anlar seni merak etme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bayıldımm!! çok güzel olmuş:) güle güle kullan, kıskandım ben de istiyorum:P rica etsem fiyati hakkinda bilgi verir misin? mailim; thingsiloved@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails