Monday, September 5, 2011

OutfitPost#225

As my Boston trip will be tomorrow, most of the pictures that are taken here are a blur. I realized how "normal" college students live, and how "unnormal" I've been living my college years. While parties, drinks, and a lot of college students fill out Thursday/Friday/Saturday and even Sunday nights here, they're usually filled with get togethers, and maybe a little bit of dancing for me. I guess the perks of not being obsessed with school is leaving that part of your brain empty to be obsessed with other things... Just another night in Boston...
~~~
Burada cekilen resimlerin cogu, tatilin kendisi gibi flu geliyorlar gozume. Ogrencilik yasantisinin ne kadar farkli yasanabildigini tekrar ogrendim. Benim haftsonlarimi ufak grup partileri, biraz icki, biraz da dans kaplarken, buradaki 5 gunluk haftasonlari agir icki, agir parti ve agir kluplerle geciyor. Belki de bu kadar okula konsantre olmamanin iyi yanlari o konsantrasyonu baska seylere yoneltebilmek. Boston'da bir gece daha...


Wearing a LS Dress, Miu Miu Heels.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails