Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OutfitPost#226

Like I tweeted last night, I finally got to wear the dress that I've been waiting to wear since I got it back home. I know you can see right through me, so the dress had to be worn at night, where there weren't too many lights. (excluding the flashes that were on for the purpose of the photo shoot) This is by far the most comfortable baby doll dress I've ever seen, and I love the crater print. I heart mother earth.
~~~
Dun gece twitter'a yazdigim gibi giymeyi bekledigim elbisemi sonunda giyebildim. Icini gosterdigi icin aksam vakti, cok da isikli olmayan bir yere giyebilecegim bir elbise yemek icin sahane bir secim oldu. Hem rahatligina, hem de uzerindeki krater desenine bayiliyorum bu elbisenin. Toprak anayla iliskim cok iyi bu aralar.


Wearing a CHloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Dress, Pierre Hardy Heels, Chanel Purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails