Friday, December 31, 2010

LastWordsOf2010

Alright, alright... I know I've posted way too many posts for a day, but it's the last day of 2010, it's kind of important to get it all out. But this shall be the last one, I promise.

I wish you all an amazing 2011 from the bottom of my heart, with all your family and friends who support you and who love you regardless of what may happen. I hope that you all had a great year, but if not, this is your chance to start a new one; fresh and clean, with all of your hopes and dreams. (If you're throwing up because of my cliche words, skip down to the pictures!) And I just want to say that this blog means a lot to me, and having people check in frequently makes me feel like a proud mama. So thanks for that too ;)

This is a quick post of what I'm wearing tonight - my long dress that I've gotten in New York and have been dying to wear, and chucks, I think my favorite shoes by far. These were the first pair I've ever bought, hence the rips and holes, and hence my mom's hatred towards them. I'll have more pictures and details tomorrow. Hove a safe night every one.

Love,

A.





4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails